Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Continent


I was born to follow a zigzag. My studies, my family, my life is a revolving pyramid. Is it because of a mark on my ...? or I was cursed to be one?

I thought all is well now. I'm doing good in school. I don't even have dos in my report card. I have found new friends and some enemies. That's another point. Wherever I go, I always find a Medusa. Some cobras who has poisonous breath. There are silent killers, there are front liners and some are condom lovers-they love playing safe!

I used to ask if there is something in me? Why I do I always notice the unnoticeable? Why can't I hide what I feel? If I hate you, I'll show it! If I like you, you'll feel it. I love lending my golds but I hate it when you will leave the payment to the blue moon. Our friendship is a no no reason for you to make your responsibility a donation. I'm generous but I could be selfish. Only to the crocodiles.

And now, I'm leaving again. And again. Another dimension, another culture. Hallelujah, I am Exodus! It so happen that I have to. The reason behind is too personal that I would like to leave the solution to the cross. I already asked "why?" a hundred times and "how?", a million. But now, I'm ready to say, "I will!"
No clues except the word, exile.

Bon voyage,Charade. Welcome to London!;)+ :( = ()

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just saw this cha.. been a while since i last blogged. :) if that's how God said you're supposed to travel, then that's the way it is.