Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Face my book!



After 12 years, I was shocked when I browsed my email last two days, that my cousin from NM added me on fb!

During my elementary years, we only communicate through postal letters. I have to wait for the mailman for 1 month because I only paid a special delivery stamp.
When responding with Monique's mail, I have to look for a letter book and copy the whole content ( except the names of course) because I don't know how to speak and write in English before. I even remembered that I had offended her because my letter was irrelevant.Funny thing was, I don't even understand her reply. It was my father who explained me everything.

Before, we have to fall in a line with the nearest long distance telephone booth to make a call with her.

Now, everyone has been touched by new technologies! A morena girl could be transformed to a gigawhite starlet. Thanks to the newly invented glutathiones! An ugly duckling could turn into a swan! Thanks to Belo Medical Group!A bald man could make his hair grow for a short period of time.If his underarm is bald, he could have it longer with a special hair braid package. A dwarf could turn to a giant and this is my favorite transformation. LOL.

But here's the highlight of my POV. Computer Technology!
With just a click on FB,I could do online farming and chatting like what we are doing with my cuz NOW. I missed her soooo much!

Well, after facebook, what's next?:-)

No comments: